SquareHue Kalbelia the Dance Collection

12:14 PM

Hello! I've got another set of SquareHue shades to share with you today! The Kalbelia set might just be a favorite of mine. There's a crelly, a micro shimmer and a high gloss creme! Let's take a peek at them!


Odhani
SquareHue Odhani
This is the crelly and it's a beautiful shade of blue. It's slightly milky and sheer and I needed 3 coats to reach full opacity. This one dries to a suede/Matte finish so I finished with a coat of top coat and then ended with some topcoat issues as you can tell. It pulled away from the sides a bit. Total fail on my part. 

Lengha
SquareHue Lengha
SquareHue Lengha 
I am loving this shade of brown and the shimmer is fantastic too. It does dry with some slight brushstrokes showing. It wasn't too horrible though, visible brushstrokes... not a huge fan. My swatch is 2 coats + top coat. 

I used this shade as base for some stamping! 
SquareHue Lengha UberChic 17-02SquareHue Lengha UberChic 17-02
Image from UberChic Beauty 17-02. This ikat style pulled me in! I used Essie Nothing Else Metals for the stamping. 

Angrakhi
SquareHue Angrakhi
This is a beautiful creamy formula. A bright fun pink that can easily be worn all year long. I'm not the biggest fan of pink, but I want to wear this one, a lot. 

SquareHue is an amazing part of the polish world. Different shades and finishes in each set. And a portion of their proceeds goes out to help the world we live in! They're currently donating to fight against human trafficking. Polish with a purpose is always something I'm for! If you love polish and subscription services you might give SquareHue a try!

Square Hue is a subscription box that contains 3 polishes for $21 usd with complimentary shipping. They also offer a box with 2 polishes for $16 usd with complimentary shipping. 

You can order your box at Squarehue.com
You can save 10%  using my code Doll10 at checkout! 

And follow along through their social media for future info and swatches!
Twitter

Thanks for hanging out, until next time!








*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. Contains affiliate discount code.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the pictures of the first two, maybe they wouldn't be as good in real life, especially not with my ridge-y nails...

    ReplyDelete